Below is the information and links you need to register depending on your status.
Instructions for High School Students:
1. Download the form below. If you are not sure which college, we have recommended colleges for local high schools. However, you have the option of going to any college you would like.
College Information and Registration Form
If the link does not work, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (650-952-1510) and we will send you a copy.
2. Fill out the form and have your parents sign it. (Again, your parents must sign this for you to take the course. Again, just to be clear, after your parents sign it, you must send it to the Sojourn office, the address below. If you are not a high school student you can do it electronically. High School students must send this to the Sojourn office ASAP.)
3. Send the form to the Sojourn office:
300 Piedmont Ave. #222
San Bruno, CA 94066
Attn: Minnijean Brown-Trickey
Registration at College of San Mateo
1700 W. Hillsdale Boulevard, San Mateo, CA 94402 · (650) 574-6161
Recommended High Schools: Aragon, Burlingame, Carlmont, Hillsdale, Mills, San Mateo, Sequoia, and Woodside *
(Social Science (SOSC) 680MB: CRN 43496) (3 units)
Tuesday Evenings 6:30PM – 9:30PM Room 10-195
January 17, 2012 – May 25, 2012
Registration at Skyline College
3300 College Dr. San Bruno, CA 94066 – 650-738-4100
Recommended High Schools: Capuchino, El Camino, Jefferson, Oceana, South San Francisco, Terra Nova, Westmoor, Peninsula, and Mills*
(Social Science (SOSC) 680SA: CRN 43477) (3 units)
Monday Evenings 6:30PM – 9:45PM Room 4-170
January 23, 2012 – May 21, 2012
Registration at Cañada College
4200 Farm Hill Boulevard, Redwood City, CA 94061 (650) 306-3100
Recommended High Schools: Aragon, Carlmont, Hillsdale, Palo Alto Prep, Sequoia, Woodside, and East Palo Alto*
(Social Science (SOSC) 680CA: CRN 43497) (3 units)
Thursday Evenings 6:30 PM – 9:30PM Room 3-142
January 19, 2012 – May 24, 2012
*If your school is not mentioned, you are still welcome to attend the course at any of the colleges.
Instructions for College Students :
To Enroll now: http://www.smccd.edu/collegeconnection
New Students Exempt from the Enrollment Steps:
Students who are:
1. Primarily a student at another educational institution taking courses to meet the requirements of that institution, or
2. Taking courses for personal interest, to upgrade/enhance job skills, to maintain a certificate or license or to complete credits for high school;
3. Who have completed an Associate Degree or higher.
If you are exempt from enrollment, click the following link for instructions on how to apply for admission:
Exempt from Enrollment Information